1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Brock Fabrics of Ludlow.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unopened and in the same condition that you received it. For the avoidance of doubt your item must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of items on our website are not eligible for a refund in line with statutory law which include the following:
a) Fabric which has been cut to your desired length. As such, where you have ordered "fabric from the roll" which from time to time may also be described as "fabric off the roll", then we are cutting fabric from the roll and therefore it is not eligible for a refund.
b) Lining and interlining as this is cut to your desired length.
d) All items purchases with a value of less than £43.00.
4. In terms of items purchased where you are entitled to a refund then Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. Where this occurs you must inform us within 14 days of delivery of the item and then you must also return the item to us within 28 days of the items being delivered to you. It is your responsibility to provide proof of return to us. Without proof of return you will not be entitled to a refund. You must also provide us with a copy of our invoice in connection with the item being return in order to be eligible for a refund.
5. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
6. Once your return is received and inspected by us we will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Where refunds are made they will be made within 14 days of us receiving the return of the items.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
10. Where a refund is given we will require you to provide us with your bank details upon request so we can process the refund transaction however, we reserve the right to refund via Paypal where appropriate.